Friday, April 26, 2019

2019

I've started and abandoned several blogs over the years, and was ready to start a new one, but am back to my original. I began this blog in 2005 - before I had children, several houses ago, 1000s of experiences ago. I came to realize I just want to document the things that are important to me, that I don't want to forget (and as my brain ages, and easy place to find what I am looking for.

 So moving forward, am going to evolve the blog, rather than start something completely new. There may be an overlap with my professional work as a registered massage therapist and acupuncturist, and now also as a certified herbalist. I still love to travel, and cook, and live gently. Last year, my passion for genealogy was fully lit, ignited, unstoppable.

Parts of this blog will house my genealogical finds and frustrations. Honouring my ancestors. I realize the whole theme broadly speaks to connection, and part of this process is connecting to the past as well. It feels good to write again, to be past all of the examinations and just type it all out.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails